This webinar featured a presentation from interventional oncologists Dr. Franco Orsi and Dr. Paolo Della Vigna, Directors of the Division of Interventional Radiology at the European Institute of Oncology (EIO) in Milan, Italy.
The panel discussed the clinical rationale and key advantages in treating bone tumors with cryoablation and presented experiences and best tips for treatment with ProSense™ liquid nitrogen cryoablation.
- A quick introduction to cryoablation
- Meet the EIO team and facilities
- Clinical rationale and advantages in treating bone tumors
- Patient selection for treatment
- ProSense™ liquid nitrogen cryoablation – patient selection, settings and best tips
- Real cases on camera:
- Walking you through the procedure