Last updated on November 8, 2021
While you may visit our Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Data, please note that our server logs capture information regarding your operating system, browser type, IP (Internet Protocol), URL clickstream through, and from our Website, including date and time. We use this information for internal purposes such as to administer the Website, as further prescribed under our Privacy Notice. Please see below additional details regarding the means we use, and their functionality.
- Cookies, pixels and clear codes.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites, often used to keep record of actions taken on such website or track related browsing activity.
- You can also learn more about all the cookies, pixels and beacons we use below.
For information about cookies please click here:
- Additional means.
- When you visit our Website, we or our analytics providers may send one or more cookies (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Website. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Website (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Website) and allow us to track your usage of the Website over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
- Also, when you browse the Website, we or our analytics providers may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information is allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Website.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view the Website (i.e., your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of the Website, to mean that you accept having us place cookies on your device. Please note that if you decide to block any cookies (particularly essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website, and Website may not work as you would expect.
- More about the type of cookies used on the Website.
- Function and Performance Cookies.
- Please note that disabling these cookies may disrupt the functionality of the Website, and thus any blocking you impose on our use of these means may prevent you from utilizing the Website.
- Analytics and Statistics Cookies.
- From time to time we may use analytical service providers to perform these analytic functions. For example, we use analytical service providers in order to help us to understand how our visitors arrive at the Website, browse or use the Website and highlight areas that we can improve.
- Function and Performance Cookies.
|Name||Vendor Link||Type||Purpose||Expiration Period|
|Google Analytics||https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/#/report-home/a149444682w211880551p203364337||Tracking||Tracking website traffic||NA|
|WordPress (Website)||www.icecure-medical.com||Website platform||Contains landing pages where we ask for information||NA|
|MailChimp||www.mailchimp.com||E-mail Marketing||People can opt-in and opt-out from here from our marketing lists||NA|
|HubSpot||www.hubspot.com||CRM System||Used by sales and marketing to interaction with leads and customers||NA|
|Priority||https://priority-connect.online/webui/tutoheb/#||CRM System||Tracking customer information, including orders and support issues||NA|
|https://www.facebook.com/IceCure-Medical-1076690015791424||Social Media||Posting content, collects analytics, and can collect data||NA|
|https://www.instagram.com/icecure_medical/||Social Media||Posting content, collects analytics, and can collect data||NA|
|https://www.linkedin.com/company/icecure-medical/||Social Media||Posting content, collects analytics, and can collect data||NA|
|https://twitter.com/IceCureMedical||Social Media||Posting content, collects analytics, and can collect data||NA|
|YouTube||https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClq8QWZZDfNYwfKl6GSXRmw||Social Media||Posting video content||NA|
|GoToMeeting||https://www.gotomeeting.com/en-il||Conference calls / webinars||When we host webinars, we collect customer data (name, email address)||NA|
|Zoom||https://zoom.us/signin||Conference calls / webinars||When we host webinars, we collect customer data (name, email address)||NA|
|SpoutSoical||https://app.sproutsocial.com/||Social Media Scheduling Platform||Pulls data from all social media posts||NA|
|HootSuite||https://www.hootsuite.com/||Social Media Scheduling Platform||Pulls data from all social media posts||NA|
- Turning Cookies Off
We do not respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
You may elect to opt-out from enabling cookies: in the browser’s settings tools, usually by choosing between several options offered by the browser (some browsers (such as, Google Chrome®) allow blocking Cookies from a specific website, and respectively you may choose to block applicable Cookies).
You understand that we may place cookies on your computer, including analytical cookies, in accordance with the terms of this Cookies Policy, for such purposes described under our Privacy Notice.